Best Western Hôtel Saint-Louis
We're liking this😍
- Classically styled rooms for royal naps
- The grandiose lounge welcomes your equally fantastic breaks
- With its decoration, the hotel welcomes you like kings and queens
To protect our employees, most of whom are required to be vaccinated, and per French government regulations, now in force to reduce the spread of Covid-19, the "health pass" will be requested upon your arrival at check-in, starting Monday, August 9th, 2021.
The "health pass" consists of the presentation, digital or paper, including any type of vaccine recognized by the World Health Organization, of a valid health proof among the 3 following options:
- Certificate of a complete and valid vaccination (including post-vaccination delay.
- Negative test of fewer than 72 hours old (PCR or antigenic test or self-test carried out under medical supervision)
- Positive RT-PCR test demonstrating recovery of Covid-19, at least 11 days old and less than 6 months old.
People who have not been vaccinated but have presented a negative PCR, antigen test or self-test will have to renew it every 72 hours to access our areas, including bars, restaurants, pools, and spas.
Children under 18 years old are not required to present a health pass.